Default Keystone spring & early parts

I need a little help from someone with a little more knowledge of early parts for the Garand. I was lucky enough to come into some early parts one is a keystone spring that is in good shape and a -0 op rod. Early numbered parts in the rear sight ( sight base, aperture, cover, short pinion, and checkered cover and windage knob). Plus a early trigger group with all the early parts. I'm hoping someone can give me and idea what these are worth. I don't ever plan on doing and early Garand and will probably let them go. But don't want to give them away. Any help would be appreciated. jefper48@hotmail.com Thanks, Jeff

I’ve heard that, as long as the “keystone” spring is not broken, they are worth UP TO $1,000.

Default early parts

I have some photos showing the total length of some original keystone springs, there are some around that
    have had an inch or so broken off and there are fakes (which are easy to ID)

There are two types of follower rods as you can see in my photos, the extra comp spring came first and ended in
    late 1940. The round body follower lasted into 1941 with a single keystone spring

I will post some photos of the revision 0 operating rod, there is a top marked and a bottom marked, import if they
    are not with the relief cutp1010009_0010.jpgp1010011_0012.jpgp1010012_0013.jpgp1010013_0014.jpg

Default revision 0 operating rods

Here are some photos of revision 0 operating rods, not shown is the early weld seam op rod
    used at the start of production.

The top marked revision 0 was only used in the first 2K to 3K serial range

The bottom marked revision 0 was used until the end of 1939 or early 1940

These op rods are still worth money even with the later relief cutp1010029_0029.jpgp1010031_0031.jpg

The op rod has the relief cut and is marked down below not on the top. The keystone spring is 18.5 inches long and show a little rust and some ware. But still in very good shape. The follower rod is a type two as by your photos. Any idea what they are worth?

I just sold a revision 0 bottom marked operating rod with relief cut on the CMP M1 parts for sale forum a few weeks ago for $588.00 shipped.

Different prices on the keystone spring anywhere from $1500 to $2500. The round body follower runs $400 to $500 may be one listed on CMP now.

You have some nice parts and should find a early receiver and WW2 bbl and make a early direct conversion, be nice to have in your collection and
    you could find addition early parts to add to your rifle
    Last edited by RCS; 07-23-2018 at 05:19.

I am interested in the type 2 round follower rod if you are going to sell it. Regards, CC

Comp spring is $1,000 and the long spring is $3,000 and up. I will pay $1,000 all day long for long springs if you can find them. Rick B

I want to thank everyone that responded to my post. The parts have been sold and went as a group. Thanks again.