Default set triggers or set trigger

I have a few single shot rifles that I have built
    -up or customized over the years and always
    replaced the standard trigger. I feel a single shot target rifle should have a nice trigger.

I found on the internet a photo of a custom Sharps Borchardt with a design of set triggers
    that I have never seen before, Could be something done years ago or modern ?

Photo of three single shot rifles are mine:

top: Ruger No 3 in 308 cal, that I restocked in birdseye maple, used a Canjar set trigger

middle: Winchester Hi Wall with Darr barrel in 32-40 and original Winchester double set triggers

bottom: Remington Rolling block (43 cal) from Hunters Lodge that I converted to 22 rim fire and made
    both a trigger and sear as I never liked the rolling block trigger pullDSCN1968.jpgDSCN2339.jpg

In the 60's Anschutz had a similar designed trigger. The way it works you push forward on the front trigger to set it. Then fire by pulling the rear trigger. I've seen the Anschutz trigger for sale occasionally on ebay.

Have one of CZ's single, 'push to set' triggers on a .223. Not as nice a letoff, nor as light as the 'standard' trigger.

Here's my Model 1924 International with the Rimkunas set-trigger.

iwXea8W.jpg
    s15b9Ym.jpg
    g6dhYno.jpg

Here's one with a single "push forward to set" trigger....

Thanks for both postings of set triggers

RCS