Default what's the est value of Chicom 7.62x51 in the can?

I am disposing of some stuff and part of what's going is some 7.62x51 ammo. One can I have is Chicom ammo in a tin colored "spam" can with the key taped to it. Years back I bought 2 and used 1 up. There are 520 rds., copper colored, in the can and if memory serves they are loose. Anyone seen one around and have any idea of the value? I figure I'll never use all of it so why leave it for someone else to deal with.
    Thanks

Haven't seen any in years, but sure burned up a bunch in the late 80s/ early 90s time frame. It was .07 per rnd then. I would think 30 to 40 cents each would be a good price today.

nf1e,
    Wow. Have not been paying attention to ammo prices I guess. I know M2 is way up there but didn't think 762 had gone up almost as much. You're right, that's the time frame I went through a bunch too. Now to see what else I need to dispose of. Thanks for your input. Gives me an idea at least.

7.62x51 dried up long ago. Maybe even before M2 but that is probably because we were supplied by CMP. If it were mine. I would float it out there at about .50 cents. If no takers, you can come down but if the first buyer takes it at .30 you know you left money on the table.

The MV gun show I bought 7.62 X 51from .50 cents to 1 dollar stuff included FMJ tracers and AP.

Pm me if your interested in 50cents with condition details.
    Last edited by p246; 08-08-2018 at 08:38.

p246.
    pm sent.