Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: M2 in reserve.

Default M2 in reserve.

Was out in the garage setting up a few new jack posts so I had to take a photo of some of my M2 sitting in reserve.

Semper Fi
    Art

Nice pile.

What's the old saying? There are those that knows! Buy it cheap! Stack it deep! Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

Get it while yous can.

5. Default

Too bad about the cracks in the cement block. Could you move some of those boxes so we can see more?

Last edited by CJCulpeper; 07-03-2018 at 06:06.
    1."If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things." - Rene Descartes
    2. "The Right to Buy Weapons is the Right to be Free" From The Weapon Shop by A. E. van Vogt

Quote Originally Posted by CJCulpeper View Post
    Too bad about the cracks in the cement block. Could you move some of those boxes so we can see more?

When this garage was put up in the 60s the footings were only down 18" so the frost has played havoc over the years. Somehow I think the blocks , as they are, will last longer than I do.
    Once upon a time I was going to jack up the building and pour a new foundation, but priorities change.

No AP from the 2010 CMP sell-off?

BTW, if you haven't yet shot any, the ammo in those 520 round spam cans is beautiful stuff. Groups nice and looks great. It was a little spendy compared to the earlier CMP Talon and HXP offerings, but I'm glad I got some.
    Last edited by togor; 07-04-2018 at 11:57.

Quote Originally Posted by togor View Post
    No AP from the 2010 CMP sell-off?

BTW, if you haven't yet shot any, the ammo in those 520 round spam cans is beautiful stuff. Groups nice and looks great. It was a little spendy compared to the earlier CMP Talon and HXP offerings, but I'm glad I got some.
    Didn't get any of the 2010 ap but I did pick up 1K of the linked wwII AP that they let go a few years ago and more recently a few hundred rnds of api. Most of my 06 is in a different location. This was just the most recent and it looked like a good place to store some.

FWIW, on that API, which had all FN55 headstamps on the stuff they sent me, I pulled down a few rounds and tested primers. They came back non-corrosive! I reloaded the powder and bullets into some AYR56 cases, also NC/Berdan-primed.

Quote Originally Posted by togor View Post
    FWIW, on that API, which had all FN55 headstamps on the stuff they sent me, I pulled down a few rounds and tested primers. They came back non-corrosive! I reloaded the powder and bullets into some AYR56 cases, also NC/Berdan-primed.
    I just picked up the api to put away for a small investment. I don't intend to shoot any at what it goes for now.