Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Expert oponion

The term obviously varies by State, but notice the term 'master' is used to describe licensing and that is used by the State itself.

Master Plumber License
    •Must be at least 18 years of age.
    •Must have 4,000 hours experience in work as a journey plumber over a period of not less than 2 years immediately preceding the date of the application.
    •Must pay the examination fee and pass the examination.
    •Must pay the license fee.
    18 years of age. 4000 hours. Not less than two years.... Master? From journeyman to master in less time than is takes to get a journeyman's card? Things need to be taken into context. Plumbing is a whole lot more than simply turd herding and only a few can see everything let alone keep up with changes as time progresses.
    I doubt a young "master plumber" in Escanaba MI is 100% capable of doing hi-rise and underground work in Manhattan without having to learn something new first.
    Last edited by JB White; 06-20-2018 at 08:28.
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

According to black's law dictionary having more knowledge on a subject than a layman or average person.

- - - Updated - - -

When I was a LEO I was a DRE, and deemed to be a expert in superior court, based on knowledge and arrests made because of that knowledge.

A digital rectal examination (DRE) is a simple procedure ?????

When I was a LEO I was a DRE, and deemed to be a expert in superior court, based on knowledge and arrests made because of that knowledge.

I testified in court quite a few times but never in this area...

LOL

john
    “Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.” (Luke 22:36)