Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suicide again

Quote Originally Posted by Roadkingtrax View Post
    See ya there! What hubris it must take to think you were saved by something other than biological luck and science.
    "See me there?" I was saved by the Grace of God, not that of man. If I believe in God and follow scripture I have my Mansion, if you deny God and His Existence your reward is hell. If I am wrong and there is no God I am not in trouble. You on the other hand deny God and you are wrong where does that put you? See me there, no way as hell is a hell of a place.
    Sam

Blog Entries

"Lord, save us from your followers."

Gosh, it got all Pentecostal in here again.

leftyo Guest

since this thread took a religious turn.. i'd lay odds that most suicides in the US are done by white christians. im thinking its by a large margin.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by leftyo View Post
    since this thread took a religious turn.. i'd lay odds that most suicides in the US are done by white christians. im thinking its by a large margin.
    mass killers too ... I'm thinking

Quote Originally Posted by clintonhater View Post
    So what the hell does that prove? That NOBODY is crushed with unsolvable problems? That unsolvable problems don't exist? You're a blithering idiot if you think so, & clearly you have NOT seen "every circumstance of human life"; and what FANTASTIC arrogance to claim you have!

Nobody asserted that there aren't plenty of badly mixed-up crazies who kill themselves for frivolous reasons. To lump EVERY suicide in that category proves that, despite your claims of omniscience, you can't face the harsh facts of real life!
    Thank you, Dr. Freud, I was hoping you would respond. I think we can see who the omniscient blithering idiot with fantastic arrogance is.
    I dream of a better world. One where chickens may cross the road without their motives being questioned.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TomSudz View Post
    Thank you, Dr. Freud, I was hoping you would respond. I think we can see who the omniscient blithering idiot with fantastic arrogance is.
    Me the blithering idiot who claimed to have seen "every circumstance of human life"? It's YOU who claimed your firefighting experience made you an expert on human psychology, YOU who obviously thinks he's the shrink.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandpebble View Post
    mass killers too ... I'm thinking
    Juvenile thought again? True Christians won't murder, non-believers most certainly will.
    Sam

leftyo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by S.A. Boggs View Post
    Juvenile thought again? True Christians won't murder, non-believers most certainly will.
    Sam
    true christians wont murder, LOL thats got to be one of the biggest piles of bull dung ever muttered!

Quote Originally Posted by leftyo View Post
    true christians wont murder, LOL thats got to be one of the biggest piles of bull dung ever muttered!
    There's a lot of people who profess to be Christians who indeed will murder you in a heartbeat. What I feel Sam is talking about is true faith. A true Christian who worships God and believes the Bible is not going to want to murder or commit suicide. I am a Christian and I know I could only pull a trigger on someone in an act of war or self defense for myself and loved ones. There are also many verses in the Bible against committing suicide. God brought us into this world--he will take us out but on his terms, not ours. Now while I believe in justice for the law breakers the thoughts of murdering someone does not interest me. Killing and murder are not always the same thing.
    Last edited by Allen; 06-09-2018 at 09:20.

I like Tom Suzds post best. The aftermath is panicky.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.