Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Take a knee

Quote Originally Posted by Sako View Post
    Well he is pro conservative now. I guess you have never made a mistake.
    I have made many, but always man enough to admit it

If I had known this was going to create a pissing contest, I never would have posted it. I thought it was a well written article.

Quote Originally Posted by JimW in Ore View Post
    If I had known this was going to create a pissing contest, I never would have posted it. I thought it was a well written article.
    You could have posted that the sky is blue and there would have been a pissing contest.

leftyo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    You could have posted that the sky is blue and there would have been a pissing contest.
    absolutely agree with that. some of the folks around here just start crap for the heck of it.

A real life pissing contest with this crowd is not something I think I'd want to see.

I have a hard time believing this is the same forum I signed up for years ago. People argue like children now. It really is a shame.
    Read, think, UNDERSTAND, comment