Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default No more Kneelers in the NFL

The NFL owners just adopted a new rule that all the players on the field must stand and show respect for the anthem. I guess that means a lot of them will stay in the locker room. If I were a owner, those that do that would also get to watch the game from there.

They're a little late -- many people who used to watch football will not be lured back by too little, too late.

Yup. Except for a handful of owners the NFL's newfound sense of patriotism is just showboating for revenues now. They should have listened to their players who were backed by an actual viewing public majority a year ago.
    They didn't want to make waves back then. Screw 'em!
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

4. Default

I object to this lewd, crude and rude language to describe what should happen to them,
    A pox upon them !

I still, will not watch their games....ever!

6. Default

They haven't done a damned thing . Staying in the locker room ? Same as Kneeling , screw them !
    Kenneth

They should set the ball down in the center of the field at the final note of the Anthem. Whichever team picks it up and gets a touch down; gets possession of the ball and the touch down counts.

Then we would see how many owners will allow team members to stay in the locker room.

leftyo Guest

they should have handled it after the first one or two occasions. not impressed!

9. Default

they ate the goose that layed the golden eggs, now let them suffer from the lost revenue.

The NFL is doomed as far as revenues go. I have yet to see a Nascar or NHRA driver kneel during the ceremony.