Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Speaking of NASCAR, I quit watching that when they went to the BS Stage 1, Stage 2, etc. Having a rest period. I also got tired of Daryl (sp) Waltrip screaming "Boogity , Boogity , Boogity boys lets go racing". there aren't true race drivers in NASCAR ( in my opinion) that can drive a hard 500 miler.

john
    Last edited by JOHN COOK; 05-27-2018 at 09:32.
    “Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.” (Luke 22:36)

Quote Originally Posted by hvymech View Post
    I still, will not watch their games....ever!
    Same here.
    I haven't watched a game since clown man with the bozo hair took a knee.
    U.S. Army Vietnam Vet '68-69'

3. Default

It's really no different from any other employer requiring his employees to follow rules and procedures on the job. Do players get to write the rules of the game ? What next, the players will demand the referees be chosen from their ranks at the start of the game ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by blackhawknj View Post
    It's really no different from any other employer requiring his employees to follow rules and procedures on the job. Do players get to write the rules of the game ? What next, the players will demand the referees be chosen from their ranks at the start of the game ?
    The players are there to do a job. As with any job, whether on field or in office, employees need to to the work they're paid to do.

They can bitch, moan, complain and protest unrelated social issues On Their Own Time.