Default Looking for commercial blanks for final volley,

Who makes commercial blanks for Cal.30, [M1 Garand & 17 Enfield], .30 Carbine.

Received tidings that the last of my parents generation my Aunt, who was WWII Nurse, in Philippines passed this AM.

Will clear with her daughters to do a volley over her and husbands' grave, if allowed.

Thanks.

They were "the greatest generation"!

Check with Your local VFW, Veterans of foreign wars or Your American Legion. They may have a Honor Guard and can do the ceremony for You or possibly help with the blanks. Another is to check with the funeral home as I'm sure they have made arrangements for this many times

Good Shooting

Lindy.

Don't think anybody makes 'commercial' blanks in those cartridges.
    Milsurp .30-06 Blank ammo is common. A net search for '.30-06 blanks' turns up 12,400,000 results. 1,140,000 sites searching .30 Carbine blanks.
    These guys sell both .30-06 and .30 Carbine. A buck each for .30-06. $.60 each for the Carbine. Appears to be new made stuff that isn't likely to be corrosively primed, but ask 'em.
    http://www.gunblanks.com/ammo.html
    Spelling and grammar count!

Dallas, TX metro.. formerly Phoenix metro, AZ

go to UNAMMO.com
    they have them usually

here they are
    7.62X51 Lake City Brass Blanks in M13 Links. Packed 200 rounds linked to a can. Head Stamp LC 07. These come packed in the original Lake City Can.

$65.00

***80.00 shipped to lower 48 states***
    Last edited by Former Cav; 05-19-2018 at 06:04.