Thread: MAS 45 value

Default MAS 45 value

What is an original MAS 45 in excellent condition with correct sling and extra magazine, selling price range today? I bought this one many years ago and fired it about twenty times and cleaned it and put it away. Had too many others to use so it just sat. I have not seen any for sale at gun shows in several years.

Without pics all speculation. The ones getting bids on gunbroker are in the 200 to 400.00 range depending on condition.

Navy Arms offered them band new w/sling, xtra mag. for 35.00, back in the day. The one I have is parked, beech (or similar wood) stocked. Earlier made ones had walnut stocks and were blued. These seem to be scarce and the few I have seen were well used, but good condition. For a new example I would say 400 minimum, and would ask more if I was selling! Would prefer a walnut/blue model and for comparable condition I would pay more for one!
    Last edited by dave; 05-12-2018 at 08:11.
    You can never go home again.

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    Navy Arms offered them band new w/sling, xtra mag. for 35.00, back in the day. The one I have is parked, beech (or similar wood) stocked. Earlier made ones had walnut stocks and were blued. These seem to be scarce and the few I have seen were well used, but good condition. For a new example I would say 400 minimum, and would ask more if I was selling! Would prefer a walnut/blue model and for comparable condition I would pay more for one!
    The blued guns if in decent shape look really nice compared to the parkerized guns. Probably all shoot well if not roached out.

Blog Entries

sold one at a show a couple years ago for (IIRC) $425, one mag

any extra mags will sell on ebay