Thumbs up Guard Commander Inspection - Arlington National Cemetery

Thought you guys might like this precise inspection of a soldier's M-14.
    Spam Sniper- one click, one kill.

CSP is what you make it.

A picture of your gun is worth 1,000 words. A crappy picture is only worth 100.

2. Default

Wow! Thanks for posting Jeff.

Pretty intricate. I've never seen anything quite like that.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Very STRAC. Impressive locking open of the bolt! That ain't in 22-5! Imaginative and beautifully choreographed!
    Last edited by Griff Murphey; 05-09-2018 at 08:27.

Made me nervous just watching that.

6. Default

Number one rule ... never point a firearm in an unsafe direction unless you don't plan on being unsafe ..... ask the cop in Punta Gorda Florida who recently killed a woman while firing "blanks"
    Last edited by Sandpebble; 05-11-2018 at 05:20.

To be fair, for purposes of the ceremony the crowd isn't there. And who hasn't inspected down the muzzle of a M1 or M14 type.

Hypnotizing movements!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandpebble View Post
    Number one rule ... never point a firearm in an unsafe direction unless you don't plan on being unsafe ..... ask the cop in Punta Gorda Florida who recently killed a woman while firing "blanks"
    I bet when the kids next door accidently put a tennis ball in your yard you take it and yell at them.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pmclaine View Post
    I bet when the kids next door accidently put a tennis ball in your yard you take it and yell at them.
    Thats's funny... kids next door have never played with a ball . Got an 11 year old two houses down who still can't ride a bike . Four houses down is one of those street side basket ball hoops thats stood unused for three years.
    The kids on my street that actually get off their asses and ride a bike do so while staring at a smart phone.... that's how one of them hurt himself by riding into the new F 150 in my driveway two years ago.

I'd love to see a kid accidently put a ball anywhere ....

Up here if your kids can ride a bike, swim, ice skate, and have reasonably straight teeth going into adulthood, you can reasonably claim to them that you were not a total disaster as a parent. To that list, for boys at least, I add "throw a baseball properly".
    Last edited by togor; 05-18-2018 at 07:13.