Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Military Surplus Collectors Forum,

Went on this forum every day but getting this message now. Is anyone else who uses this site able to get on it? Ray,

Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.
    Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) Server at www.milsurps.com Port 80

Blog Entries

just logged in with no problem.

Joined in 2009. Haven't been there in a while. Followed your link. Updated e-mail. All working fine. Don't know what might be causing you trouble. Possibly contact administrator? HTH. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

Works for me too. You logged on? That message usually applies to non-members.
    Spelling and grammar count!

Works for me.

I'm not a member and haven't visited the site for years but just logged on and opened the "for sale" forum with no problems.

You must have a problem with your "puter". Perhaps a registry problem?

Just tried again, and get the same forbidden message. Can't even open it to send a message to them. Never did anything that would cause them to cancel me. Being I can not even contact them to even send them a message could some one here send them a message for me to let them know of my problem My name on there was I think was RayG or RayG_Wisconsin . My email ray02@charter.net. I sure would appreciate it as I miss that site. Ray
    Last edited by rayg; 04-29-2018 at 06:32.

Ray, I talked with Badger. He said to try logging on with your email address. Now this won't work if you cannot even get to the log on page. You might try deleting the forum from your list. Get it off your computer, then do a search for the forum on line and then try to log on from there. This may or may not work. Good luck.

Can't log on it at all and tried deleting the site on my computer and reentering it but still get the same notice. Would you let badger know as I can't! Maybe give him my email ray02@charter.net, Thanks Ray
    Last edited by rayg; 04-29-2018 at 03:33.

He has your email address now and he is looking into it.