1. Default Recommendations on optics for scar 17?

hello I'm new to forum I'm shopping for optic for scar 17. I would like to shoot 3-400 yards

I’ve had Good luck with Bushnell DMRs and HDMR scopes. I also like my IOR but it’s pricey and more scope then you’d need for those distances. Budget wise the super sniper SS is a lot of scope for the money.

What are you doing with that? What distances do you shooting and what is your budget? There are many good options, my personal favorites are Nightforce of 2.5-10x42, I configured my friend with 2.5-10x32 before publishing it a few years ago and he is stuck with me ever since.
    https://sbestreviews.com/best-optic-for-scar-17/

Maximum utility/durability with minimum size/weight, consider Leupold.

VX-6 1-6x24 - CMR2 reticle is nice, glass is very good

Mk6 1-6x - a few more ounces and twice the price as VX-6 but FFP and more reticle options. Glass is better too, but frankly, I prefer the size, weight, and pricetag of the VX-6

Mk6 3-18x44 https://thetacticalscopes.com/best-optic-scar-17/ Amazing glass, amazing dials, <12”, <24oz, FFP, can be had for $1700 new. Possibly overkill, but when you look at the weight and length of other scopes in the 3-10x category, they’re going to be the same size and weight as this 3-18x. Probably the most performance out of such a small package of any scope on the market.

Find what gives you the most use with the fewest ounces, otherwise you’re going to defeat what makes the SCAR17 useful: it’s compactness and light weight.
    There are a lot of useful and interesting videos on this topic on Youtube, I will leave one here, I hope someone will help in choosing the future. Good luck!