Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RED View Post
    Hello!!! And just how do you propose to disallow them to seize your firearms??? Suicide by cop is not going to save either you or your favorite squirrel gun. How many LEO's do you think you can kill and still keep your guns? "From my cold, dead fingers," is a nice slogan and sounds great until you realize those fingers are your own.
    Yup, I'm sure that's just what the Founding Fathers said. Not! Grow a pair for God sakes! Do you thing the patriots said " No sense in resisting, it would just be "suicide by Red Coat" . Ladies and gentlemen, we are losing this country because the left has bigger balls than us so called patriots. Antifa is not afraid to resort to violence for their cause. That is why they are getting many of the things they want. Just for instance, how many of you think that Martin Luther King and his peaceful demonstrations were responsible for bettering the civil right situation for blacks in the country? It was the violence of the Watts riots and other violent demonstrations that scared whitey into thinking maybe it was a good idea to start treating blacks like human beings. We had better take a lesson before it is too late. It may already be.
    Last edited by Dolt; 04-25-2018 at 07:05.
    Read, think, UNDERSTAND, comment

When I was in the Coast Guard I got an 11-month respite from sea duty at Bodega Bay lifeboat station. A couple times Sonoma County sheriff's deputies would bring out a bunch of firearms for disposal. We'd take the weapons and a deputy out on the 44-footer and, once we got out in a few hundred feet of water, dump them. They were mostly junk, and I never saw anything like a Walker Colt or an engraved Mannlicher-Schoenauer go over the side. My guess is anything really nice got "diverted." The deputies really liked going for a boat ride ... would have loved to take them out in some of the bad weather we used to see.

jn

3. Default

Hopefully the people will not let the left belittle them into a corner and stand proudly in numbers at the booths again . But the left will be doing everything in their power to flip the results , it will require vigilance on our side to stay on top .
    Kenneth

They'll kick your door in and search. Anyone who resists will be shot or arrested. It'll all look right on the news and in the paperwork.
    I think that most guys will submit and comply with the new firearms laws when the option will be to loose everything that they have. Their home, family, income, freedom, retirement etc. That's been my experience.
    Any gun owner's patriotic stand against law officers will come out looking like some nut with weapons who resisted law enforcement.
    Sucks, but there won't be any organized army of citizens who resist. Not for long. Just "individual whacko's" who the law had to take care of for Society's protection.
    Best to have firearms that are not legally required to be registered.
    Hide them away or they WILL be confiscated too. Hold out for sanity to return and the laws to change. IF they ever do.
    Last edited by Fred; 04-16-2018 at 08:25.

leftyo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    They'll kick you door in and search. Anyone who resists will be shot or arrested. It'll all look right on the news and in the paperwork.
    I think that most guys will submit and comply with the new firearms laws when the option will be to loose everything that they have. Their home, family, income, freedom, retirement etc. that's been my experience.
    Any gun owner's patriotic stand against law officers will come out looking like some nut with weapons who resisted law enforcement.
    Sucks, but there won't be any organized army of citizens who resist. Not for long. Just "individual whacko's" who the law had to take care of for Society's protection.
    Best to have firearms that are not legally required to be registered.
    Hide them away or they WILL be confiscated too. Hold out for sanity to return and the laws to change. IF they ever do.
    while i agree with most of what you say will happen, will actually happen, i am so very thankful our founding fathers acted differently.

They were able to organize resistance against the British forces.
    Last edited by Fred; 04-16-2018 at 08:30.

Dallas, TX metro.. formerly Phoenix metro, AZ

by WHO?
    a crook or the government.
    but then i repeat myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I understand it, if/when the new bump stock rule kicks in, there's no grandfathering. They're all unregisterable MG parts, with some finite time for their disposition. It will be interesting to see how that plays out.

9. Default

The main goal is to create a Surveillance and Snitch society.
    Get a bump stock, wipe it clean, plant it in the trunk of an anti-gunner and .....

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RED View Post
    Hello!!! And just how do you propose to disallow them to seize your firearms??? Suicide by cop is not going to save either you or your favorite squirrel gun. How many LEO's do you think you can kill and still keep your guns? "From my cold, dead fingers," is a nice slogan and sounds great until you realize those fingers are your own.
    Ya know Red.... this is one where you and I totally agree . And lets not forget.... the law is the law... even if we as the minority don't like it