Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Country music fans who like guns may want to cross off Garth Brooks

He is supporting the "March of our Lives" protest which seems to me to be mainly about making service rifles illegal, rather than making schools safer.

Who or what is "Garth Brooks?"

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vern Humphrey View Post
    Somebody who didn't need a sex-change operation to be a pussy. Probably hopes this move will reinvigorate his failing career.

He never even made it onto my list in the first place. Same with Shania Twain, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, and Sheryl Crow. All pansy-a$$ phonies from the git-go.
    "They've took the fun out of running the race. You never see a campfire anywhere. There's never any time for visiting." - Joe Redington Sr., 1997

Hmmm...I dunno. I don't always agree with Sheryl Crow's views but she has been "over there" since before she was famous. She may hang out with a lot of conservatives but her views are strictly her own. Marching to a different drummer at times. I think she's pretty genuine for who/what she is.

I also think she's talented....if you care for alternative rock.
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

leftyo Guest

he had a few good songs, but for the most part i never thought the fat man was that great.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JB White View Post
    She may hang out with a lot of conservatives but her views are strictly her own. Marching to a different drummer at times. I think she's pretty genuine for who/what she is.
    What conservatives? She's genuine all right--a genuine left wing nut case. Who couldn't keep her man.

east of Eden in the land of Nod on the boulevard of broken dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Vern Humphrey View Post
    A social disease highly resistant to antibiotics similar to a ''Rusty Staub''
    Hang the bitch , because simply fading away shouldn't be an option
    "Les Deplorables"

Quote Originally Posted by clintonhater View Post
    What conservatives? She's genuine all right--a genuine left wing nut case. Who couldn't keep her man.
    Practically the whole industry is left of left but I don't think she choses her personal friends based on politics alone. She's seen with too many different types. What did irk me was her public endorsement of Obama. Her personal life is her own so long as she's not playing politics.

Garth Brooks, a guy who can't really sing but had the right songs at the right time. Put on some great shows. An admitted A-hole in real life according to interviews. Not anyone I'm paying attention to anymore.
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JB White View Post
    Her personal life is her own so long as she's not playing politics.
    When is she not playing politics! Bitch has endorsed, or been involved with, countless left-wing causes!