Default FS IHC GAP LETTER sn 4653xxx

Cmp auctioned a gap letter IHC with SA barrel, SA bolt, sa op rod and sa trigger group for 2601. This gap letter has LMR barrel 9-53 te 2 mz 2. bolt IHC, trigger group IHC, op rod IHC and overton stock 0105. Selling for 2100 with shipping. Postal m.o. and ffl please. will email pics upon request. thanks, greg

- - - Updated - - -

The cmp IHC gap letter sn was 4657397. Rifle SOLD PF.
    Last edited by gremlin; 04-01-2018 at 11:54.

Good luck with that I listed a complete IHC from DCM, No takers only 700 or so dollar offers, I did get my price from a collector at a local gun show.

Have a close gap to yours. If your LMR Barrel is punch marked you might add that. The punch marked barrels were air gauged. I believe only one in every 100 was air gauged. I had mine on display at a gun show last year. Mine is all correct, but I suspect it was corrected by a previous owner. Anyway I had an offer of 2200.00 and didn’t take it. I’m not ready to sell any of my American stuff. Good luck regardless.

Just for info, IHC punch marked every rifle in which they put on the barrel. Replacement barrels will not have it, It had nothing to do with being air gaged. You will also find SA. barrels original on the IHC. So no they all did not all have LMR barrels and all were punch marked at assembly.

Gentlemen: the gap letter has sold pending funds. regards, greg