Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Anyone know where to find..................

I know they are hard to find but anyone know where I might find elevation pinion parts?
    Thanks Guys

You might check with Claude at RA parts.

Thank you

Orlando:

Easier on the mind, just to buy a whole *new* one from various parts places.

R. Brown

I have piles of stripped pinions and the tools to repair them, just hate to throw something away if I can fix them

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando View Post
    I have piles of stripped pinions and the tools to repair them, just hate to throw something away if I can fix them
    Been thinking about your problem off and on, I'd look into getting a copy of the pinion drawings and seeing what the procedure for assembly was, back in the day.

R Brown

Its pretty simple, I have the tools and know how to do it, I just need the parts. I will post pics when I get a chance
    Last edited by Orlando; 03-25-2018 at 05:39.

N.E. New Jersey, west of the 'gorllia' building.

Orlando.. Is that one of the Danish rear sight tool sets???.... Sarco has all of the parts in the original packaging, finding them may be a problem. Two of their ex-employees knew where they were when I needed them.

Yes its a Danish tool set. I would love to have the parts but have read to many horror stories of people not getting the parts they order or not the condition as advertised from Sarco