Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: old target

1. Default

Many ranges will not let you shoot at targets with pictures of people on them. I remember the Ayatollah Khomeini targets were popular but ranges even in the late 70's wouldn't let you shoot at them. Shooters have a bad enough rap as it is.
    Some ranges won't even let junior clubs shoot a human silhouette targets.
    Fred Pillot
    Captain
    San Jose Zouaves

Sign of the times.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nf1e View Post
    Sign of the times.

agree. some years ago I was looking for some "HUN" targets for a ww1 shoot we were having, I was in told on one forum that was racist.

Quote Originally Posted by free1954 View Post
    agree. some years ago I was looking for some "HUN" targets for a ww1 shoot we were having, I was in told on one forum that was racist.
    Everything is racist. It's how weaklings win arguments and make excuses for things they don't approve of.

5. Default

The first target is called an A32. At first glance, I thought the second was an A-36, but it has white scoring rings (1 and 2) which the A-36 does not. Is there any nomenclature on the bottom of the target indicating what it is?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chris F View Post
    The first target is called an A32. At first glance, I thought the second was an A-36, but it has white scoring rings (1 and 2) which the A-36 does not. Is there any nomenclature on the bottom of the target indicating what it is?

only what I already posted.