Default Student shoots his parents in dorm.

I guess he didn't read the "no guns allowed on campus rule" otherwise I'm sure he wouldn't of shot his parents.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43262245

I think Vancouver is a nuclear free zone, I hope the Russians and North Koreans read the sign when coming into town.

KTK

Apparently the Russians plan to nuke Florida -- they have a video extolling their nuclear power that shows warheads raining down on Florida. Man, they must have a real hate on for Disneyland!

3. Default

Pick him for Spring Break-or came to arrest him ?

Look for him to reappear in 2020 as a democrat presidential candidate.

His father was a Bellwood IL patrolman. If they lived in Bellwood....man, in the 80's that was an upper end Italian suburb mixed with Mexican. It turned into a Sh**hole very quickly. Joke was it's a place that even Mexicans were running away from. I worked with a few tradesmen from there and they all left ASAP to get what they could out of the property.

One of our Lodges was forced to shut down there. Due to security reasons people stopped going there. Couldn't walk from your car to the front door without being accosted by winos and crackheads begging for smokes and money. Property and both parking lots sold for less than half of what my bungalow is worth. That was two years ago and the developer is stuck with it for now.
    Wouldn't be a bit surprised to hear that mom and dad intended a drug intervention.
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

How did this kid get into college?
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

7. Default

The wave of recent events are really puzzling. Senseless shooting here and there. It’s almost like fake news or some kinda organized BS. I have never she the likes of it before.

The bad part is they are already calling this a "school shooting", along with the guy who shot himself in front of a school which had been closed for two years!
    You can never go home again.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dryheat View Post
    How did this kid get into college?
    Can you not look at him and not answer your own question?

10. Default

I live to see the day CNN talk about drug trafficking, war on drugs and black market gun sellers, illegal wastes disposals.