Default WTB- P14 wood and metal

I finally found a pristine barrel for my Eddystone P14 action. I Pretty much need everything but
    The trigger,guard,mag box,follower. I would like to find Eddystone parts,but not a must,just nice parts.This includes a stock and hand guards..Thanks....

2. Default

glockshot--

Just a heads up. There are two type of magazine boxes for the P14 Eddystone a Type 1 which are unmarked and a Type 2 which is marked with a "2". The same is also for the followers. This is unique to the Eddystone P14 only. The Type 1 follower will fit the Type 2 magazine box but not the reverse. Also if you plan to used parts from one of the other manufacturers such as Remington some fitting will be required. The magazine box for the Winchester is a totally different animal altogether. You should be able to find the metal parts on Ebay. Ask questions of the seller as a lot of them are not aware of the differences between the manufacturers. The stock will probably be a different matter altogether. The best you can hope is a stock off of one the drill rifles that came in from India and then you are going to have to some work to do on the stock. The Brits were short of stock in WWII as well. You maybe able to find one that was take off from someone who has convert their rifle into a sporting rifle.
    Good luck on your search

PS- The M1917 is a totally different animal and very few parts are interchangeable with P14.

Thanks for the info...
    If anybody has any leads on a stock,I'd appreciate any help.

4. Default

I have one. fairly nice and solid. no big dings/dents or gouges. It was converted to a DP, so there are scallop cuts adjacent to the chamber area. Still has the red and white stripes from DP. includes buttplate and rear swivel. Pictures available

Yes,I am certainly interested in seeing some pictures..Thanks !

Pictures ?

Still looking for a stock...

8. Default

Check your PM's.