Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

this is why i'll never buy anything from GB..you other for one thing and you get another.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kickshot7 View Post
    this is why i'll never buy anything from GB..you other for one thing and you get another.
    You can find some ood stuff on GB if you know what to look for and have patience. Problem is, you hesitate and it’s one the next day or sells for more than you’re willing to pay. I have a few good finds but interested to learn about other sites/locations?

My best stuff I purchased private sale but things aren’t moving the way they were a few years ago. Getting bored not buying anything new and may shift my collecting interests to some else. I might end up selling a few things to get started.

You have to be very careful of the USMC 1903 Unertl rifles. Even some in the books are not real.

I know of about 20ish real ones, and seeing old serial lists from Big Larry, it does look like there are some more out there, that I don't know who the current owner of is now.

But in all likely hood, I doubt there are not many more than 50 out there that are known of right now.

We do find on average a new one about once a year. But they are pretty rare.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cplnorton View Post
    You have to be very careful of the USMC 1903 Unertl rifles. Even some in the books are not real.

I know of about 20ish real ones, and seeing old serial lists from Big Larry, it does look like there are some more out there, that I don't know who the current owner of is now.

But in all likely hood, I doubt there are not many more than 50 out there that are known of right now.

We do find on average a new one about once a year. But they are pretty rare.
    I have one in mint condition from the Quantico Museum with a copy of the federal tax stamp.

JRice
    If you have pictures to share, please do!