Default Olympics: Russia Does It Again

I just saw on the news a Russian athlete doing that event sliding a granite rock down the ice failed a drug test. Despite the band on Russian participation and the fact that the Olympics allowed some Russians to participate, that took a lot of gull to violate the banned drug requirement. How bold can one get?

I really miss the Soviet Union and Warsaw Pact countries going head to head in the Olympics. Doping for the grueling sport of Curling? Really. What must they be thinking.
    To Error Is Human To Forgive Is Not SAC Policy

I just don't get the whole "Olympic Athletes from Russia" thing. If you can't participate, you can't participate! Oh, look, it's NOT the Russian team, it's the team made up of Russian athletes- yeah, I see the difference!
    I dream of a better world. One where chickens may cross the road without their motives being questioned.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSudz View Post
    I just don't get the whole "Olympic Athletes from Russia" thing. If you can't participate, you can't participate! Oh, look, it's NOT the Russian team, it's the team made up of Russian athletes- yeah, I see the difference!
    Makes as much sense to me as the "Unified Korea" crapola.
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**