Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by leftyo View Post
    i can see why the russians dope for it. it sure looks like good fun if you were drinking, other than that wow boring! LOL
    Only the very best sports are where you can have a beer and a smoke while competing.

KTK

I like Olympic Curling. I love the language and sound of Curling.

All nationalities and languages take on the accent of Canadian and Low-Land Scots English. There is a whole specialized vocabulary.

The Women Curlers are Hot with beautiful eyes and nice shapes. During a shot, they sound like they are having really good sex.

The Commentators are amusing and creative: "Excitement at the Curling Arena" - oxymoron, "Curling Timeout" - redundancy, "Tricked-Out Curling Shoes" - irony.

I like Curling and will miss it when the Winter Olympics are over. But, I'm retired with a bunch of Molson's Export Ale in the fridge and Baseball is just around the corner!

Quote Originally Posted by Ken The Kanuck View Post
    Only the very best sports are where you can have a beer and a smoke while competing.

KTK
    When I lived in Bangkok there was a group called itself the Hash House Harriers. They would run from bar to bar - they said they were drinkers with a running problem. I gather it's a regular sport in OZ.

And yeah US (Minnesota, actually) versus Canada for the gold, it doesn't get any better than that!

jn

Minnesota is practically in Canada!

Actually, it is U.S. vs. Sweden for the Men's Curling Gold Medal.

(Wow, That got exciting! U.S. lads won Gold).
    Last edited by butlersrangers; 02-24-2018 at 09:03.