Default Trying to post an image - Sam

Hi Sam,

Let's see if this works. If it does send me what you would like posted.

BTW this is a picture of my mother in-law who just turned 99.

KTK

https://imgur.com/gallery/pW9AW

- - - Updated - - -

For some reason it does not open up immediately but you need to click on the link.

If that is okay Sam, send me what you would like posted.

Regards

KTK

Thanks Ken, I will try that. To ALL, Pebbles accused me of being a liar, I won't take that! I am going to post for all to see [if possible, I am computer dumb] my educational degrees, my commendation letters that I received from the State of Ohio, my last award from the clinic. My continuing education certifications would paper a large wall. Wish me luck to post.
    Sam

3. Default

Well... LOL ... you have no problem coming onto a public forum and constantly accuse me of being an alcoholic ... don't you ? ... we've all read your your posts.

As I am far from that I do have to argue your ability to diagnose from what you read on a forum... an educated man wouldn't profess the ability.

If you have problems posting your curriculum vitae here ... let me know.... I'll print one up for you ....

oh..... and who is the angry one now ? ....... heheheheh ... that's right

Peebles my friend, I can only state what I see nothing more. As to being angry, no...sadden yes. I detested @ the clinic when my degrees were question especially when they were on my wall by my desk. It is obvious by your statements that you are not a happy camper. When you couldn't purchase ethanol you were obviously in need and voiced it on this board. That is a clinical sign of a compulsion, I saw it in other clients who were in withdrawal. If I have offended you it was not my intention, as a trained observer I can only state what I see/hear nothing more. I will keep repeating this until it sinks in to you. Perhaps if you looked for the Light.
    Sam

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by S.A. Boggs View Post
    Peebles my friend, I can only state what I see nothing more. As to being angry, no...sadden yes. I detested @ the clinic when my degrees were question especially when they were on my wall by my desk. It is obvious by your statements that you are not a happy camper. When you couldn't purchase ethanol you were obviously in need and voiced it on this board. That is a clinical sign of a compulsion, I saw it in other clients who were in withdrawal. If I have offended you it was not my intention, as a trained observer I can only state what I see/hear nothing more. I will keep repeating this until it sinks in to you. Perhaps if you looked for the Light.
    Sam
    very wrong buddy ... I was irate because here on a forum that can't abide a government that would tell them they can't buy a gun... even with mental issues ... are OK with that same government telling me I couldn't purchase a beer in a hurricane zone... for my own protection they said.... you seem to sway in every direction....

If you really did work in a clinic... you didn't lose your job because of Obama... you just sucked at what you did ... and I'm not angry about that at all.

... and stop giving me this "light " crap .... you haven't seen it either
    Last edited by Sandpebble; 02-19-2018 at 02:43.