Thread: Jotd 2/10 18

Default Jotd 2/10 18

Trump is on the move. Surrounded by Secret Service and local security as he makes his way through the crowd. An SS agent notices someone going inside his jacket as if drawing a weapon. He leaps at the guy yelling "Mickey MOUSE!" as others react to cover Trump and render assistance.
    Turns out it was a gun and the agent is regarded as a hero.
    The press then begins to ask if Mickey Mouse was the code word and the agent replies. "No, I was just confused in the heat of the moment. What I meant to yell was Donald...DUCK!"
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

2. Default

Sounds like lunch box humor , gets a grin from everybody , Kenneth

I think that joke was a little GOOFY! It put a smile on my face.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JB White View Post
    Trump is on the move. Surrounded by Secret Service and local security as he makes his way through the crowd. An SS agent notices someone going inside his jacket as if drawing a weapon. He leaps at the guy yelling "Mickey MOUSE!" as others react to cover Trump and render assistance.
    Turns out it was a gun and the agent is regarded as a hero.
    The press then begins to ask if Mickey Mouse was the code word and the agent replies. "No, I was just confused in the heat of the moment. What I meant to yell was Donald...DUCK!"
    That's cute.

Cute is a good way to put it. The lady friend who told it to me is pretty cute too.
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**