I know I'm not the only one not taking a liking to this "nation neutrality" or whatever the local talking heads prefer to call it. Most of us don't sit glued to the TV all day long at home. Give us something to turn towards the TV and cheer for. PC and Kumbuya aint cuttin' it.

I LIKE seeing national colors and flags on the snow boarders. I LIKE seeing Yanks and Chinks and Polacks etc. all shaking hands then competing hard against one another out on the field of play.
I can surely do without the athletes all waving and wrapping themselves in flags. It's often seen as taunting anyway, but I do miss seeing who is competing ALL THE TIME. I certainly don't want to watch a hockey game where both teams are wearing grey. Put the flags back on the shoulders and the national team codes on ALL uniforms where we can see them.

While I'm at it, Baseball. In the same vein I'm sick of players all wearing Mariano Rivera's number 42 on Jackie Robinson day as well. Put Jackie's number on the team hat instead of the regular team logo, or a large 42 on the sleeve or shoulder. I like to know 'who's on first' without the misguided assistance of guys like Joe Buck & Co. (the volume is usually off).

That's it so there. Pffffft!