Default Saw Cut Gas Cylinder

Are these hard to find? If possible need a new saw cut gas cylinder. Just don't see any around. Suggestions? Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

"No man's life, liberty, or property is safe, while Congress is in session." Mark Twain

look up mbgarand she posts here, has garand parts.

Saw cut g.c.'s are not at all rare.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

A guess is this is where the Ebay Gas Cylinder came from this is well worth $20.00 with a little time and effort you can salvage some of these i did

https://www.dupagetrading.com/produc...gas-cylinders/

My cow! Would never have imagined such a thing. Looks like they cut the barrels off and then welded the cylinders. Got to wonder why. At that price, I could mess up on a couple and still come out ahead! Thank you for the link. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

8. Default

I just came back from the Advanced Maintenance Course at CMP. In the nearby CMP armory, they had huge boxes of various parts. Looking among gas cylinders, I saw some that were saw cut. I don't know if they were serviceable, or discards.

Many of the saw-cuts were subsequently re-welded.

I'd contact CMP. I'd ask to speak to someone in the Custom Shop or the Armory, rather than a clerk just answering phones.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by XLF30 View Post
    I just came back from the Advanced Maintenance Course at CMP. In the nearby CMP armory, they had huge boxes of various parts. Looking among gas cylinders, I saw some that were saw cut. I don't know if they were serviceable, or discards.

Many of the saw-cuts were subsequently re-welded.

I'd contact CMP. I'd ask to speak to someone in the Custom Shop or the Armory, rather than a clerk just answering phones.

Good luck.
    Just found your post! Thank you for the suggestion. Will be in touch with them. Sincerely. bruce.