Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hello folks...........from SC

Thanks for approving my addition to a great site;

I'm retired military and also, police and fire. Now, just plain tired.

I am an avid bullet and buckshot caster, reloader, and all around shooter. I have an old 03" Springfield that was sporterized
    by someone in the late 50's / 60's, that I want to shoot cast bullets in soon. Its a beautiful rifle.

So, if anyone has any experience with this particular rifle and casts for keeping it fed, let me know.

Thanks again,

HiVelocity

Welcome aboard. I'm about 60 miles from Columbia. Good info in here, but it won't take you long to figure out the loonies. There are a couple

john
    “Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.” (Luke 22:36)

Welcome. There are gun enthusiasts here who are eager to help share their knowledge and experience. Visit the Reloading page and post your questions there.

We also like to see photographs of vintage guns so feel free to display your guns.

I also reload .30-06 Sprg and .303 British for the consistency it offers.

Welcome, from North Carolina. We need guys like you around here. You can learn a lot, and enjoy other's experiences. Feel free to ask any question, or chip in your experience. Be advised that we endure a few members who have no interest in firearms, but seek to bore and offend the gun guys. Ignore their subversive influence. I look forward to seeing your posts. Regards, Clark

Welcome from Virginia.
    The 03 is a great rifle and I also shoot some cast slugs in mine. Remember to use a gas check.
    "In God We Trust"

Later here but, welcome from Arkansas. As has been said, lots of very knowledgeable folks "here".
    I've followed this forum for ... umm, a while now.
    SC eh? I've a son who is "enjoying your climate" on the flightline in SC nowadays. <evil dad grin>

Enjoy!
    Tommy

Welcome from N.E. Florida.

8. Default

Welcome from SC. My name Jack Simonton, and I am a newbie here. I am glad that I am here. I have no experience with this rifle.
    Thanks

9. Default

I have an INSAS 5.56 mm rifle, and I love it so much.

insas rifle.jpg
    Last edited by jacksimonton; 05-28-2019 at 09:45.

Let us know how your 03 handles the cast bullets.
    Last edited by Merc; 06-23-2019 at 03:58.