Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Irritated

I simply hate that foolish faceplant gets so much traffic and I keep directing people here where the knowledge is.
    "A man with a tractor and a chain saw has no excuses, nor does he need any"
    Me. "Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" Emerson "Consistency is the darling of those that stack wood or cast bullets" Me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PWC View Post
    And we have 'friends' here on this site who spend all day submitting worthless political crap. If you look at the 'new posts' all the action is on the 2nd Ammendment forum....This is a shooting sports website as the Major set up. I began here in '84 and learned lots from Gus Fisher, Hard Dog, the Major, and too many more to mention let alone remember. The Major died so he has an excuse; where did all the rest go? I believe the trolls have taken over, at lease we have the ability to 'block'

feel you pain on that , but it happens to many a forum,

Jouster is nothing like it used to be, but then again, who is?

my brother lives on facebook, and uses it to get firearm info,
    some good, lots of BS,

I stay off it, and hit the forums (here, sigforum, and mostly gunboards)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lyman View Post
    feel you pain on that , but it happens to many a forum,

Jouster is nothing like it used to be, but then again, who is?

my brother lives on facebook, and uses it to get firearm info,
    some good, lots of BS,

I stay off it, and hit the forums (here, sigforum, and mostly gunboards)

never been on facebook. I thought they were antigun? there are a lot of great knowledgeable people on gunboards. and the great war forum is a good reference forum for arms of that period.
    too many trolls and b.s.ers around on this board anymore.

4. Default

Guys, this forum is what you make it. I have found some really valuable information and parts right here. That is why I plan to try to get more involved with posting when I think I have information or items of possible interest to others.

I go on FB to connect with old/good friends (like you and I talk there Mark)... but leave the political BS, so called "Expert" opinions, and other crap aside. I've seen quite a lot of miss-information regarding Krags, Trapdoors, and Arisakas on FB... and it's staggering what some will believe... or what some (so called "Experts") will post! If I need a serious discussion regarding TDs, Krags, 1903s, Arisakas... or anything else shooting related, I'll always come here to Culvers, or KCA in the case of Krags.
    "I was home... What happened? What the Hell Happened?" - MM1 Jacob Holman, USS San Pablo