Default 8 MM Mauser Reloading

I now own three 8 MM rifles (German 98K, Persian and a Yugo M48). I want to start reloading for these rifles. Looking for a good receipe for reloading using H4895 or Varget powder with 150 or 170 grain Speer bullets. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

There's 150 and 170 grain Varget and H4895 data on Hodgdon's site. You do not require manufacturer specific load data.
    You will have to work up a load for each rifle if you want the best accuracy out of each rifle.
    http://www.hodgdonreloading.com/data/rifle
    Spelling and grammar count!

Type of brass you are using also matters. Commercial 8mm will have a thinner web compared to say resized Lake City .30-06 brass. Original German 8mm brass (Berdan-primed) has a much thinner web. As Sunray says, work up loads and watch for pressure signs.

One thing about reloading 8mm is that you can load reduced loads to lighten the recoil. Military 8mm punishes the shoulder!

5. Default

Type of brass you are using also matters. Commercial 8mm will have a thinner web compared to say resized Lake City .30-06 brass.
    And I ask how thin is the case head at the web? What is the case head protrusion from the barrel? And then there is that old story about military cases being thicker because it is heavier?

And then? There is the length of the powder column and the diameter of the powder column?

F. Guffey