Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 90 Day

Default 90 Day

Cancer checkup, still negative PRAISE THE LORD! Butt hurts from the scope nothing compared to chemo/radiation. For two years will do a checkup every 3 months and then 6 months after that. Now that I am well on my road to recovery I can get back into living, not just existing.
    Sam

God bless you. I am praying for you.

Blog Entries

Glad to se you are still fork-ed end down. Pray that you continue to recover

Great news Sam!

Quote Originally Posted by SloopJohnB View Post
    Great news Sam!
    Double on that.

KTK

Wonderful report! Without doubt everyone is praying for and pulling for you! God bless you. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

Congratulations, Sam!

I am looking into a local support group for those fighting this disease and see how I can help them. Cancer is tough, lack of support is tougher and thankfully I have had a ton of support. I am not worthy of what God has shown to me, the many doors that God has opened, the knowledge that I am not walking alone on my journey. I am better off now then I was two years ago, not having to weal glasses all the time and many other things too numerous to mention. I had a sign over my desk at work that stated, "The more you complain, the longer God will let you live." and I know that I fitted well into this category. Again, thanks to all for your well wishes and I hope that someday I can live up to a 10th of them.
    Sam

Quote Originally Posted by S.A. Boggs View Post
    I had a sign over my desk at work that stated, "The more you complain, the longer God will let you live."
    Well, keep on complaining. All those check-ups have got to suck but sounds like a small price to pay. Even in your sickness/recovery you have accomplished a lot more than I have since I've retired.

Great news Sam! You are one of my favorite posters here. The road in life can be tough, but the tough keep going!