Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Every time I try to start a thread on 2nd Amendment forum

This is what I get... Apparently I have been muzzled.

This Site Is Powered By
    404: Page Not Found
    This page does not exist

Why Am I Seeing This?
    A 404 error means that the requested file cannot be found. This can be due to an incorrect URL, a misnamed file, an improper directive within the .htaccess file, or a file having been uploaded to an incorrect folder. Please ensure you typed the correct URL.

How Do I Fix It?
    Troubleshooting 404 Errors
    Learn How To Customize This Page

For full information on 404 errors and how to resolve them, please contact us, or learn more with the support links above.

HostGator

First of all ... thrilled to see you posting! We've all been concerned about you.

Second ... have no idea at all what is the problem w/ the 2nd Amendment forum. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

Can you post on other forums?

leftyo Guest

i dont think youve been muzzled. its site problems, ive seen similar, and slow loading, and site not found etc.

404 errors mean your machine can't see the page you're looking for. Or that page doesn't exist on a server. It does here, I just went there. Try logging off and back on.
    "...Can you post on other forums?..." Um, he did here. snicker.
    Spelling and grammar count!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunray View Post
    404 errors mean your machine can't see the page you're looking for. Or that page doesn't exist on a server. It does here, I just went there. Try logging off and back on.
    "...Can you post on other forums?..." Um, he did here. snicker.
    Obviously, he can HERE - I was thinking in the broader sense, as in is 2A the ONLY problem.

Hi Red,

Maybe resetting the history in your web browser? Seems like a stale cache type thing.

Glad you're feeling better, believe it nor not.

8. Default

Did a test post in the 2A section, works for me
    Last edited by Bt Doctur; 01-12-2018 at 11:28.

I don't know if your using a modem for your internet connection if you are unplug it for a few minutes then plug it back in let it reboot it will clear all cookies worked for me hope this helps Red

Quote Originally Posted by bdm View Post
    I don't know if your using a modem for your internet connection if you are unplug it for a few minutes then plug it back in let it reboot it will clear all cookies worked for me hope this helps Red
    I've done that several times and usually that works. I also unplug my router and computer too.