Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Wilmington Delaware....... 11.
    He who beats his sword into a plowshare, will soon be plowing for somebody else!

From Christmas to New Years in Jersey City, NJ. Really cold ranging from 11 to maybe 24 degrees. The mid-twenties were not so bad. Went jogging, etc. just wearing lots of cloths. But, 11 was just to much. Also to much of a chance falling on the ice, etc. So ... now home! Georgia ... 26 degrees! Tomorrow the high will reach 38 degrees! Positively wonderful weather ... to stay in the house and read! Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

Next door neighbor is Ohare Fld., right now -6° and dropping.

Douglas, MA 5 deg. Kinda reminds me of the "Blizzard of 78" ; only not as windy.

2 miles inland from the sea in North Yarmouth, ME is was -22 below at sun up this morning.
    Last edited by Gaffer; 01-02-2018 at 06:14.

it warmed up to 17 today.. I kinda like the cold.. Gives my woodstove a workout, and kills off germs, and allows me to sleep really well. I don't sleep for s**t when its warm...
    He who beats his sword into a plowshare, will soon be plowing for somebody else!

7. Default

Single digits at night here in Virginia at night and next several days , daytime high is to be single digits with 20-40 mph winds . Coast is supposed to get bombed with a bunch of snow , this stuff is supposed to be in Canada .
    Kenneth

Weather app shows 25 in Fort Worth Texas feels like 19. Did not get above freezing today and won't until afternoon tomorrow. Supposed to make it to low 40s then.
    Last edited by cowtownscout; 01-02-2018 at 06:53.

9. Default

New Years Eve in Morristown,NJ, 9 degrees with some wind. Right now in Central NJ 9 degrees, Supposed to warm up to 30 today.

Have had several sub zero mornings, some as low as -9, currently -3 and the same for tonight. Have had to let the water run and using more wood then normal as well as propane. Suppose to be in the 60's by the 11th, I hope so.
    Sam