Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Vancouver, B.C. around freezing.

KTK

London, Ontario, Canada. Current temperature is -13C(8.6F) with a wind chill that makes it feel like -26C(-15F). Been feeling sorry for the people in Phoenix and their 15F(-9C) with a high of 22F(-5.6C). They must be freezing. Don't know what they'd do if it ever got cold. snicker.
    An "Alberta Clipper" is a gentle but fast wind blamed on the nice people of Alberta. It's actually a low pressure area caused by warm, moist winds from the Pacific Ocean and BC's mountains. Bit colder than the really crappy weather a Colorado Low sends to Ontario. Generally does not go in North Carolina's direction.
    Spelling and grammar count!

Blog Entries

Phoenix AZ, 58 F on my patio; doesn't matter what the 'official temp' is at the airport. Sometime today, I guess, I'll have to go shovel some sunshine off my driveway.

Quote Originally Posted by PWC View Post
    Phoenix AZ, 58 F on my patio; doesn't matter what the 'official temp' is at the airport. Sometime today, I guess, I'll have to go shovel some sunshine off my driveway.
    If I pay the freight could you shovel some of that in a box and mail it to me? I shore would appreciate it!
    Sam

S.E Iowa.....-13

26 At present, maybe 21 in AM. time 6:58 eastern time, Mid South Carolina. Thats cold for me.
    john
    “Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.” (Luke 22:36)

-9F here in Ottawa -- but we leave for Florida in the morning

leftyo Guest

we got up to a nice even 0 today. heatwave!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few miles northwest of St. Louis. Had -9F for a low last night, got all the way up to +10F this afternoon.

1 Degree during the day, Right now at 8:00PM it is -8. This is in the Adirondacks in upper state NY.