Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Currently -5 and windy at 06:45 in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire. Headed for a high of -1 this afternoon, then down to -12 tonight. Good "indoor weather".
    "They've took the fun out of running the race. You never see a campfire anywhere. There's never any time for visiting." - Joe Redington Sr., 1997

2. Default

I got a sunburn coating a pool yesterday. They're calling for 77 today in tucson.

I'm near Joe, got as high as 10 here today. Now at +1

You guys have bragging rights. Yup, I remember the winter of 2017. Here in Arizona we may finally get some measurable rain after about 120 dry days. Might get down into the mid sixties for a day or two. I'm excited about it.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

This morning -6 and calling for snow and ice before turning to rain. Towards end of week up to 60!
    Sam

6. Default

NW NC mtns +4

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dryheat View Post
    You guys have bragging rights. Yup, I remember the winter of 2017. Here in Arizona we may finally get some measurable rain after about 120 dry days. Might get down into the mid sixties for a day or two. I'm excited about it.

might be able to break out one of those sweater things you been wanting to try.
    my daughter lives in apache junction, she's always calling me to bust my chops about how nice it is while we're down below zero.

HEAT WAVE!

+22F with snow on the way!!
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

9. Default

SW VA 1 @ 8am

You could move to Canada if you want to warm up. But don't forget your rain gear.

Current Vancouver Weather:

Vancouver, BC
    Sunday 11:00 a.m.
    Cloudy
    Cloudy
    43°C | °F
    Precipitation: 92%
    Humidity: 93%