Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Problem is the high shipping cost which add to the cost of doing business which <profit. Going to look local and see what is available.
    Sam

Quote Originally Posted by S.A. Boggs View Post
    I will be first doing 3,000 piece lots of brass to begin with.
    Guezzzz, you might need something a little more HD or pro than average or run more than one at a time. Seeing how much better/quicker the wet/pins clean and the fact that sometimes the walnut will not remove all tarnish regardless of how long it is operated I would go with a wet tumbler regardless but just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Guezzzz, you might need something a little more HD or pro than average or run more than one at a time. Seeing how much better/quicker the wet/pins clean and the fact that sometimes the walnut will not remove all tarnish regardless of how long it is operated I would go with a wet tumbler regardless but just my 2 cents.
    I am looking more in that direction, I would prefer the Hornady due to their great warranty.
    Sam

leftyo Guest

if your going to do it as a business, you need something better than what available for any reloader. depending on your quantity a small to mid sized cement mixer . we called them baird drums at work, and did about 20,000 30-06 cases at a crack. though they were a fairly large drum.

Cabela's has the Frankfort Arsenal wet pin drum system for $119.99 with free shipping, 5# pins and cleaning solution. If you're military or a vet, you
    get another 5% off. This was as of 2hrs. ago, would be a good way to start. For about $180 or so, Harbor Freight has a nice cement mixer. Silicone caulk
    the seams in the barrel and you are good to go. HTH

Bought what?
    "...This is for the brass business..." Totally different game. You need to be talking to the makers of the stuff, not retailers. Wholesalers at the very least. Absolutely not any company supplying domestic reloaders like Hornady. You don't want domestic tools either.
    Spelling and grammar count!

I have decided to go with a cement mixer and pins.
    Sam

Quote Originally Posted by S.A. Boggs View Post
    I have decided to go with a cement mixer and pins.
    Sam
    Let us know how it works out.