Default Might I suggest to all

That from this point forth we ALL START WITH A CLEAN SLATE. Leave the past in the past and go forth as if we all just have come here fresh to each other. I for one plan on doing this and leaving the baggage behind me, I hope other's join me in this. It is one thing to politely disagree, it is another to be the pain in ones side...that I personally hope to avoid. If certain parties cannot act as adults that is their monkey on their back that I refuse to carry. To politely disagree is acceptable, to obscenely argue is moronic.
    Sam

Sounds like a good plan! Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

There is discussion and argument, the difference? Being polite is the simple way to define discussion. Too many people get offended by opinions they disagree with, and get angry!
    You can never go home again.

east of Eden in the land of Nod on the boulevard of broken dreams

I like the idea but all I can say is Goodluck with that one , unfortunately some folks enjoy and even thrive in conflict, unnecessary drama & horse crap.
    Hang the bitch , because simply fading away shouldn't be an option
    "Les Deplorables"

leftyo Guest

hey guys, im all good with opinions and discussing differences. however things have gone way over the line for far too long. for my part, if the source of my problem quits lying about me, attacking me without cause, and in general slandering me, ill back off. though others need to quit piling on too, as they think their wise little comments are somehow justified( as you can see in that other thread, they just keep poking), but they just make matters worse- all around. it would be nice if someone not directly involved would spread the word, i am willing to co-exist, but if the same issues re-occur, dont blame me if the gloves come off.
    Last edited by leftyo; 12-26-2017 at 11:37.

Quote Originally Posted by leftyo View Post
    hey guys, im all good with opinions and discussing differences. however things have gone way over the line for far too long. for my part, if the source of my problem quits lying about me, attacking me without cause, and in general slandering me, ill back off. though others need to quit piling on too, as they think their wise little comments are somehow justified( as you can see in that other thread, they just keep poking), but they just make matters worse- all around. it would be nice if someone not directly involved would spread the word, i am willing to co-exist, but if the same issues re-occur, dont blame me if the gloves come off.
    Simply ignoring them would require too much maturity, eh?

leftyo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Vern Humphrey View Post
    Simply ignoring them would require too much maturity, eh?
    like you always do huh? seems your one of those that likes to pile on, and make things worse.
    Last edited by leftyo; 12-26-2017 at 01:39.

like you always do huh? seems your one of those that likes to pile on, and make things worse.
    Could we at least try? I understand and sympathize with your situation, to keep feeling "hurt" does no one good.
    Sam

leftyo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by S.A. Boggs View Post
    Could we at least try? I understand and sympathize with your situation, to keep feeling "hurt" does no one good.
    Sam
    sorry, wasnt feeling hurt. if others behave, i wont smack em back.

sorry, wasnt feeling hurt. if others behave, i wont smack em back.
    Fair enough!
    Sam