Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by nf1e View Post
    Found a case of 205Ms so I am all set for the time being. Haven't even tried to load any of the Lapua yet. I have been having too much fun reloading the Federal brass that came and 140 gr OTMs and that has been with the 210Ms.
    Any changes I make in any component gets a fresh start on the ladder of life.
    Wise move especially when playing with mid to higher loads. Lapua and Norma are my go to brass for match and long shelf life. I have a bunch of Federal Hornady and Winchester match 308 I formed to 260 and neck trimmed for practice use. The Federal and Hornady worked pretty well. The Winchester not so much. Even turning the necks down to .018 thousands would not clean a lot of them up. I get my lowest spreads with 210M primers and CCI Benchrest primers. I need to try some of the Russian primers sometime. My 260 had a Badger Ordinance brake which works fine. My 300 winny has a A.C.A. Little Bastard Brake. Very efficient but very obnoxious.

Some of my most accurate .308 loadings were using Berdan brass and Tula Berdan primers. Some believe the 2 flash holes add to a more consistent burn. I can't argue with that.
    Wolf primers have done a nice job for the boxer stuff.

Please excuse the feet in the first photo of some of my primer stash.

Found a bunch of SR primers in the shop, but these were the only match grade.

Last edited by nf1e; 12-07-2017 at 02:45.