Default WTS "THE .45-70 SPRINGFIELD" by Frasca

I would like to sell a hardbound 1980 Copyrighted copy of THE .45-70 SPRINGFIELD by Frasca. The price is $50.00 shipped. Email me @ jglaser352(REMOVE)@aol.com
    Last edited by usmc69; 11-20-2017 at 07:25.
    USMC 1969-1993 6333/8153/9999
    USMC Combat Pistol & Shotgun Instructor
    FBI Rangemaster

2. Default

What is being offered is the first book of a two edition set. If this is one of the 1000 first edition prints is should have a number assigned. If it is one of the 1000 book II (published in 1997) with the same number is available from Al Frasca.

I did some work for co-author Bob Hill and acquired the first numbered book directly from Hill. I just recently acquired Book II with the same unique number from Al Frasca through his website, so have the set with the same number.

Bob Hill had an incredible collection of U.S. martial arms, and between Bob and Al Frasca the first volume and book II provide a wealth of information about the variations in the standard as well as the experimental models of Mr. Allin's design, many of which most collectors will never have the opportunity to examine. These books also cover markings, ammunition, accouterments and Springfield Armory records, that greatly enhance the knowledge base on these rifles and carbines.
    Last edited by alibi; 11-22-2017 at 02:14.

How do I tell what edition what I have, mine says Frasca publishing , springfield, oh 2000. Bought early 2000.
    thanks
    kurt