Otis Gun Care
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default WW2 Japanese barbarism ...

Hard to watch

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-practice.html

Inspiration for ISIS, but ISIS is just a band of cutthroats.
    Was the Japanese Army any better ?

Better at cutting throats you mean? They probably got a lot more practice.

the japs were at times some of the most disgusting people to ever walk the face of the earth. the book "flyboys" covers enough of it to really open eye's. as the above post shows they used prisoners for target practice, i think we all have an idea of what things they did to the chinese, and they were known to kill and eat prisoners also.
    Last edited by leftyo; 11-14-2017 at 04:22.

- After killing hundreds of thousands of innocent Chinese citizens
    - After killing hundreds of thousands of innocent Philipino citizens
    - After killing hundreds of thousands of innocent India/Burma citizens
    - After killing thousands of prisoners of war

And all the other atrocities the Japs commited on innocent citizens

Most college 'educated' (new term for the old word brainwashed) kids only hear about the atom bombs and how wrong that was.

One who claimed to have a Masters degree from George Washington Univ stated that;
    "The reason the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor was because we dropped the A bomb on them."

She was a bartender.

Quote Originally Posted by rkohut View Post
    - After killing hundreds of thousands of innocent Chinese citizens
    - After killing hundreds of thousands of innocent Philipino citizens
    - After killing hundreds of thousands of innocent India/Burma citizens
    - After killing thousands of prisoners of war

And all the other atrocities the Japs commited on innocent citizens

Most college 'educated' (new term for the old word brainwashed) kids only hear about the atom bombs and how wrong that was.

One who claimed to have a Masters degree from George Washington Univ stated that;
    "The reason the Japs bombed Pearl Harbor was because we dropped the A bomb on them."

She was a bartender.
    people like that, you look at and laugh as you ask "you paid for that education"?

Quote Originally Posted by leftyo View Post
    people like that, you look at and laugh as you ask "you paid for that education"?
    You apparently see humor - my only emotion is pure cold-blooded anger at a failed education system run amok.

I'll plug the book Shattered Sword again, which is a discussion of the Battle of Midway from a Japanese perspective. Fast moving read that reveals some of the Oriental mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Hosmer View Post
    You apparently see humor - my only emotion is pure cold-blooded anger at a failed education system run amok.
    no, but thats how you insult those people. it does no good to try and teach them anything as they all think themselves superior because they are "educated".

The lesson here is there are no limits to human brutality.

When I went to college in 1963, a required course for every freshman was entitled Western Civilization. Essentially the idea was that Western Civilization differed from others and produced golly, gee, great, results.

Today that idea has been destroyed and the take is that Western Civilization is racist, sexist, homophobic and wrong headed. The Japanese culture that not only allowed atrocities but required them, now has the high ground.

Western Civilization is dead... all the great works it produced, from the Mona Lisa, to the moon landings is discredited and now deemed vulgar. The NAZI death squads, the Japanese actions and now ISIS and the Taliban are the new standard and the new "normal."
    Last edited by RED; 11-14-2017 at 11:52.

I still won't buy a Mitsubishi even after this:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-33584704

Mits was the worst of the industrialist warlords at Tojo's table.
    **Never quite as old as the other old farts**