Turner Slings
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by S.A. Boggs View Post
    I have no trouble with homosexuals serving, I do when they won't do what they are trained to do...can't stand a coward! When I worked on our local EMS one of the other men was homosexual and great to work with. He had his "friends" and we had ours. We refused to let him sleep in our quarters because of one thing. He snored worse then a freight train, so he slept in one of the squads or on the sofa in the day room.
    Sam
    Well Sam you may have missed an opportunity to save a life. The snores are a symptom of a life threatening illness called sleep apnea and has no relationship with queerness. My life was saved when I was on a elk hunt in Colorado and one of the guys there recognized the problem. I did a sleep test and on a scale of 1 - 10, I scored a 9. That explained why I had three car accidents where I fell asleep at the wheel in the previous 6 months.

That was in 1991... I have been on a CPAP ever since. Trust me, this is a major problem and almost cost me my life.

Since then, I have helped several people that had no idea they had the sleep apnea problem...
    Last edited by RED; 11-13-2017 at 06:18.

Quote Originally Posted by RED View Post
    Well Sam you may have missed an opportunity to save a life. The snores are a symptom of a life threatening illness called sleep apnea and has no relationship with queerness. My life was saved when I was on a elk hunt in Colorado and one of the guys there recognized the problem. I did a sleep test and on a scale of 1 - 10, I scored a 9. That explained why I had three car accidents where I fell asleep at the wheel in the previous 6 months.

That was in 1991... I have been on a CPAP ever since. Trust me, this is a major problem and almost cost me my life.

Since then, I have helped several people that had no idea they had the sleep apnea problem...
    This was 40 years ago so much has changed since then, the fun we use to have then would cause a great deal of trouble now.
    Sam

3. Default

I like to quote the Marine Reservist who answered a reporter asking why military people dislike homosexuals:
    "You only have to work with them WE have to LIVE with them."

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by blackhawknj View Post
    I like to quote the Marine Reservist who answered a reporter asking why military people dislike homosexuals:
    "You only have to work with them WE have to LIVE with them."
    But now, that's not the worst of it. Now, those who work & live with them are required by PC (which the US military has become a vigorous proponent of!) to pretend that faggotry is completely "normal" human behavior, something, even, to be proud of! To pretend that homo "marriage" is as normal as conventional marriage. To pretend that an artificial "man" or "woman" manufactured in an operating room is no different from the real thing.

5. Default

Those who test HIV positive are "non-deployable". They get to stay home and someone else goes in their place. That does a lot for morale, esprit, respect and understanding.

Visiting "The ol' man" yesterday (Korea Vet, 11th Airborne) and he commented on this nonsense. Said in his day they ousted the fags and gave hell to the mamas boys until they manned up. Can't do that anymore in todays PC environment. How the heck are we supposed to put boots on the ground when all you're doing is sprinkling fairy dust? He had me chuckling but he was as serious as syph in a whorehouse.
    **Never quite as old as the other old farts**

Quote Originally Posted by S.A. Boggs View Post
    People with major mental health issues being accepted, this should prove interesting. First homosexuals that need "maintance" and now this.
    Sam
    I thought this was exactly opposite the direction Trump was taking by banning transsexual's due to their high maintenance and sickness now this?????
    Are the dem's back in control?

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    I thought this was exactly opposite the direction Trump was taking by banning transsexual's due to their high maintenance and sickness now this?????
    I'd like to know who the idiot was that put this in motion! It is hard to get rid of bureaucracy once entrenched.
    Sam

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    In the Pentagon, they never relinquished control...because the top brass is as committed to PC as Obama! They're fighting a rear-guard action until the Dems re-occupy the White House.

east of Eden in the land of Nod on the boulevard of broken dreams

Many of our finest leaders retired instead of putting up with the PC culture numb nuts instituted in the 8 years he was in office.
    The suck ups and PC "warriors" are now in almost all the key positions.
    Hang the bitch , because simply fading away shouldn't be an option
    "Les Deplorables"