Dean's Gun Restoration
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Southern Ohio
    Posts
    2,107

    Default Army now will recruit

    People with major mental health issues being accepted, this should prove interesting. First homosexuals that need "maintance" and now this.
    Sam

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Houston Metro
    Posts
    1,981

    Default

    Anyone remember how successful they were with recruiting Bergdahl?
    To Error Is Human To Forgive Is Not SAC Policy

  3. Default

    More evidence (though surely no more is needed!) that the US military establishment has become the most committed purveyor of PC in our (rotten) culture. Obama's dictates on homos, transfreaks, etc., weren't forced down the throats of those in command--most didn't really care, and clearly some welcomed it.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by m1ashooter View Post
    Anyone remember how successful they were with recruiting Bergdahl?
    Or Manning, or the Texas psychopath, and no doubt many more who didn't make the headlines.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Based on some of the classes they are having to take the next dust up will be fought on one end with counseling and bullets on the other. I remember a guy saying the BS stops when you got you a real war. Not sure who said it but that comes to mind.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by p246 View Post
    I remember a guy saying the BS stops when you got you a real war.
    But before you can have a real war, there has to be a real enemy, capable of doing real harm, as in WW II, or under the very real threat formerly posed by the USSR. Making war on Turd World countries is not the same.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clintonhater View Post
    But before you can have a real war, there has to be a real enemy, capable of doing real harm, as in WW II, or under the very real threat formerly posed by the USSR. Making war on Turd World countries is not the same.
    The idea that Islam is not a "real" enemy of civilazation is a mistake.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RED View Post
    The idea that Islam is not a "real" enemy of civilazation is a mistake.
    Of course it is, but it's method of subverting the West is not open warfare (since they lack the military capability), but something more insidious: cultural encroachment--migrating into Europe & US, then simply breeding like rats. Visit Dearborn, MI if you think it's not already working.

  8. Default

    Always thought putting people with problems in the front line is a good way to clean the gene pool. Some cite the Sacred Band of Thebes as an example of allowing homosexuals to serve. The Thebans always put them in front, let them receive the enemy's attack first.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackhawknj View Post
    Always thought putting people with problems in the front line is a good way to clean the gene pool. Some cite the Sacred Band of Thebes as an example of allowing homosexuals to serve. The Thebans always put them in front, let them receive the enemy's attack first.
    Different culture, different time, different place. The Sacred Band (150 pairs of homosexual lovers) are regarded as possibly the finest elite force in antiquity. They were a full time professional standing force designed to be the core of the army. the rest of the Theban army, like all Greek armies of the time except the Spartans and Macedonians were composed entirely of trained militia. In in 375 B.C. at Tegyra, fighting alone and unsupported except for a handful of cavalry they defeated two Spartan (Mora 1,200 men,) the first time a Spartan army had ever been defeated by a numerically inferior force. When they were wiped out by the Macedonians at Charonea Philip II, Alexander's the great's daddy said "let no one say these men did anything unseemly."

    What happens in a Pagan culture that idealized pederasty has nothing to do with the culture today. Of course some folks don't get that, they're the ones who compare the uncomparable.
    Last edited by Art; 11-13-2017 at 02:34.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Southern Ohio
    Posts
    2,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Art View Post
    Different culture, different time, different place. The Sacred Band (150 pairs of homosexual lovers) are regarded as possibly the finest elite force in antiquity. They were a full time professional standing force designed to be the core of the army. the rest of the Theban army, like all Greek armies of the time except the Spartans and Macedonians were composed entirely of trained militia. In in 375 B.C. at Tegyra, fighting alone and unsupported except for a handful of cavalry they defeated two Spartan (Mora 1,200 men,) the first time a Spartan army had ever been defeated by a numerically inferior force. When they were wiped out by the Macedonians at Charonea Philip II, Alexander's the great's daddy said "let no one say these men did anything unseemly."

    What happens in a Pagan culture that idealized pederasty has nothing to do with the culture today. Of course some folks don't get that, they're the ones who compare the uncomparable.
    I have no trouble with homosexuals serving, I do when they won't do what they are trained to do...can't stand a coward! When I worked on our local EMS one of the other men was homosexual and great to work with. He had his "friends" and we had ours. We refused to let him sleep in our quarters because of one thing. He snored worse then a freight train, so he slept in one of the squads or on the sofa in the day room.
    Sam

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •