Default arvo ojala artist

I seen him in a western movie the other day. fast draw artist. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arvo_Ojala
    Last edited by free1954; 12-17-2017 at 04:20. Reason: senility

Tremendous fellow! Have long known of his work in the movies and TV westerns, teaching, developing and making holsters, etc. Was not aware of just how fast he was in drawing and firing especially with live ammunition. Truly remarkable. Especially note that he taught Marylin Monroe fast draw. Gives a new insight into her beyond mere common info. about her stages roles, etc. Thank you for this post. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

I didn't know his name, but I knew he was the one who taught Arness and Garner among others. I recall him saying that in spite of Garners character (Maverick) he was the most natural and one of the quickest in real life.
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

Dallas, TX metro.. formerly Phoenix metro, AZ

hmmm....teaching Marilyn Monroe how to quick draw ! I don't recall her being in a western, but then, the only movie I can name that she was in was "bus stop"
    IMHO....the kennedy's took part in her death!

east of Eden in the land of Nod on the boulevard of broken dreams

It was probably for River of No Return she used a gun in it but I don't remember her quick drawing ,
    but she was also in The Misfits , Niagara , Some Like It Hot , Seven Year Itch , Gentleman Prefer Blondes, etc etc etc .
    And I certainly wouldn't put it past RFK or his minions to shut her up.
    Last edited by ray55classic; 12-17-2017 at 08:26.
    Hang the bitch , because simply fading away shouldn't be an option
    "Les Deplorables"

seen his name on the closing credits , wonder who the heck is that? looked him up on line never expecting that to be a finnish name. if you notice in the beginning of GUNSMOKE matt dillion fires last.
    Last edited by free1954; 12-18-2017 at 04:57.