Default M1 Carbine Ammo Question

My brother-in-law came by and gave me a box of various ammo. In it was several boxes of various cartridges and shotgun shells and a few other odds and ends. What interested me however, was the 174 rounds of .30 Carbine ammo, some of which was in 4 original strippers.

89 of them are ball rounds (38 WRA-45, 34 PC-43, 10 RA-52, 3 LC-43, and 4 WCC-42). The condition of some mostly shiny and some are tarnished... however a few have severe corrosion in which case I would never shoot them. I'm going to try and clean up some of them to see how they look.

The remaining are reloads. most with soft-point jacketed bullets but some with lead nosed bullets (jacketed section is pressed into the case and a smaller lead portion is exposed). The majority of them are in military brass (mostly LC-51 and RA-52). Now here is the really interesting thing about these reloads: About a third of the them still have the crimped and sealed military primers in the case, which means that someone pulled the ball bullets and replaced them with different bullets (mostly the SPs, but 4 of them have the lead nose bullets).

Oh yeah... and one of those reloads had the primer installed backwards (anvil facing the rear)!

Ok, now here comes the question: What should I do with all of these carbine rounds? I'm not sure I'd shoot the reloads because I just don't trust other peoples reloading practices (especially after finding one with the primer installed backwards). I'd consider keeping the military ball rounds, but doubt I'd shoot them either (I don't have a M1 Carbine anyway).

Suggestions?
    "I was home... What happened? What the Hell Happened?" - MM1 Jacob Holman, USS San Pablo

I would suggest that if you can you pull the bullets from the reloads, separate them and dump the powder. Then give them or trade them to someone who reloads and has a carbine along with the factory military ball.

"...crimped and sealed military primers..." Mexican match ammo. Pull 'em, pitch the powder and severely corroded brass. Sell the brass or see it as a sign that you need a Carbine. Carbines are great fun. No Universals, but a Plainfield(not a later one from IJ though) will do nicely. Had mine for over 40 years and haven't had any issue a bath didn't fix.
    "...some with lead nosed bullets..." Semi-jacketed. They do astounding things to ground hogs. Almost as astounding as an SP. A Speer 110 grain HP makes a grapefruit sized hole in a ground hog.
    "...primer installed backwards..." Operator failure. Slowly pop it out with a regular sizer/decapping die.
    Only thing is 174 rounds really isn't enough to fiddle with your self. Still trading goods.
    Spelling and grammar count!