Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

RINO from IL said if he's elected the Senate should impeach him. This is more of the same mentality as Willard who decided that he would attend a knife fight with Obama and fool him by holding a bake sale.

2. Default

And we have her word for it, events that happened in 1979.....

Thing to remember is this is not a criminal matter, but rather about the freedom for people to choose who represents them, or in the case of Hollywood, with whom they do business. That is, people are free to choose whatever standard of proof suits them. People here want to see Hillary in jail, because their own standard of proof has more than been met. The law tries to be more objective when holding a higher standard often to the point of having unhappy people on all sides.

Well it's fair to say the Moore story has mushroomed. I honestly don't know what happens from here. But if he had come into my driveway looking for a date I think I would have shot him.

With so many people being accused of a sexual matter many years ago who is guilty and who is not? Without empirical evidence is a person guilty of what? Hillary is guilty of what?...dead men tell no tails! Any man is guilty until he is proven innocent, isn't it American Jurisprudence of the other way? I have often found it difficult that a accused rapist is named and publically shamed before trial and the women is kept cloaked. In the interest of fairness should both be named or not named until the trial is over? We are all guilty of something that is human nature, some of commission and other's of omission.
    Sam

Think about it. He says "always got permission from the parents".

What does that tell you about the girls' ages? I'm really the only one who finds this over a line? Huh.

Put him jail? Not for this stuff. Put him in the Senate? I wouldn't.

Remembers enough details to deny, but not enough to remember the events.

He's a way bigger GOP liability, will have to be defended if elected and confirmed.

8. Default

Moore's judicial record might have caused him trouble if the LSM had stuck to that. While his beliefs might be personally acceptable, his ignoring precedent and going off on unsupported directions with some of his work would be enough to cause him trouble if the LSM hadn't turned this into a circus.

But the LSM rides to his rescue by subjecting him to character assassination. I am not a southerner but I've worked with many and have some lifelong friends who are. Roy Moore is not going to take these accusations lying down. At least one of these women, the one who just found her high school yearbook had an inscription from him, is going to wish she'd never met Gloria Allred. Moore will take her and one or two others to court to prove they are lying and that someone put them up to it. If the woman who claims a reporter from the WaPo offered her money to say Moore made improper advances in her youth can back up her story, it's going to get real interesting.

This is all about re enforcing the swamp, even though Trump supported Strange.
    Last edited by barretcreek; 11-14-2017 at 06:27.

About Trump supporting Strange. At the time it looked, well....strange....because all the enthusiasm was with Moore. Makes me wonder if the Trump people knew something about Moore that others are just figuring out now. Could it be?

Quote Originally Posted by togor View Post
    About Trump supporting Strange. At the time it looked, well....strange....because all the enthusiasm was with Moore. Makes me wonder if the Trump people knew something about Moore that others are just figuring out now. Could it be?
    Since we are told by the MSM that all Trump people are by definition stupid, your premise is not possible.