Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Assault Deer

Default Assault Deer

Last night our daughter was driving us into town for dinner and out of nowhere a button buck hit my door and rolled. Went back to check on the deer and called our highway patrol about the incident. After a few minutes the deer got slowly up, staggered about like a drunk with a bloody nose and walked off into the woods. I had Sigmund out incase the deer decided to come after me, which thankfully it didn't. Getting close to the start of the rut season and young bucks of all types don't make good decisions. $950.00 in 'minor' damage to the door and right front fender which State Farm will cover without any problem to my policy.
    Sam

leftyo Guest

they arent the smartest animal, they have even been known to run into the side of a stopped car.

I, for one, want to know what the flaming liberal Dems are going to do to curb the wanton assaults by these deer. It's only a matter of time before an entire herd of assault deer run through a bus stop/bike lane/concert, and kill and injure scores of humans. It's criminal for the Libs to sit and do nothing but recruit more illegal voters and wannabe welfare recipients. Time to hold those clowns responsible!

4. Default

Was it the lobs who put the damned deer crossings on our highways ? How dumb is that ?
    Kenneth

If I were you, I'd look into suing PETA...............they want to represent animals as plaintiffs in court. Given 'em a spin at having to defend one!
    "No man's life, liberty, or property is safe, while Congress is in session." Mark Twain

LOL! Great idea Dan!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Shapiro View Post
    If I were you, I'd look into suing PETA...............they want to represent animals as plaintiffs in court. Given 'em a spin at having to defend one!

"Deer kills Hunter" actually it was an unarmed driver who was killed

https://www.thelocal.fr/20171107/dee...ncommon-attack

jn

In the 60's my stepfather was driving along when a large buck turned out of the woods and ran alongside him. While he was slowing, the buck lowered his head and slammed his shoulder into the right fender. The buck put some minor damage on the car. The car knocked the crap out of the buck.
    He got up and staggered a little. Then bolted back into the woods headlong into a tree. Got back up again....and walked away.
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

While walking early one morning, my wife came face to face with a deer. She said they both just stood still for awhile until the deed thought "better not bother her" and walked away. I think my wife could stare down an enraged elephant! 8-/

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by S.A. Boggs View Post
    Last night our daughter was driving us into town for dinner and out of nowhere a button buck hit my door and rolled. Went back to check on the deer and called our highway patrol about the incident. After a few minutes the deer got slowly up, staggered about like a drunk with a bloody nose and walked off into the woods. I had Sigmund out incase the deer decided to come after me, which thankfully it didn't. Getting close to the start of the rut season and young bucks of all types don't make good decisions. $950.00 in 'minor' damage to the door and right front fender which State Farm will cover without any problem to my policy.
    Sam
    The worst car-deer incident I ever saw was while following a Chevy convert1ble at about 65 mph when a buck jumped square in front of it. the car hit the deer and knocked it straight up in the air and it came down on the soft-top, ripping right through it. The car got a dented grill, a smashed in headlight, a ruined top and a dead deer in the back seat.