Thread: mobile question

Default mobile question

The old viewing page does not show anylonger on my phone. There is no control panel. Completely different format. Is the site mobile friendly? What am I doing wrong?
    Last edited by Matt Anthony; 11-04-2017 at 06:14. Reason: spelling error

Mobile seems to respond differently to different phones. I noticed a setting about older phones in the admin interface, while my Windows phone looks just like the computer version. If you share the model of your phone, perhaps someone with a similar phone has some ideas.

Thank you for the reply. I use a LG G2 phone. Its a few years old yes, but one must try and keep them as long as you can considering the cost of the new models.

I have an older tablet and every so often I have to hit the menu to click "request desktop" to view in the more familiar setting.
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

Well, you are correct! Back to the old screen finally! Thank you JB White! How it ever switched is a mystery to me!
    "When you tax away the rewards of effort, you destroy the motivation to achieve"

It's a mystery to me too, but that was the "fix" I found. You'll need to do it again someday. Especially if you log out from the site. Then it will default back to 'mobile' again.
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**