Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How to pick up good looking girls that are lesbians

Maybe this was Bruce Jenner's angle all along--dress up like a woman and go after all the attractive girls that otherwise wouldn't be dateable. Plus having money helped too.

On a more sickening side the article headlines stated "see the adorable couple" and Caitlyn Jenner is officially "off the market".

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/cait...210028181.html

That is one screwed up family.

Another one I'm not going to open.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by dryheat View Post
    Another one I'm not going to open.
    10-4 on that dryheat!

I dared to. Here's the story in a nutshell without all the Hollywood spin-doctor drama:

Bruce Jenner changed to being a woman and has now declared being a lesbian.
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

5. Default

There was a guy at one of the companies I worked for same thing. He was no rock star, did the change-o thing and then figured out he had been a lesbian in a man's body.

Didn't help him.

Dallas, TX metro.. formerly Phoenix metro, AZ

There was a guy at one of the companies I worked for same thing. He was no rock star, did the change-o thing and then figured out he had been a lesbian in a man's body.

Didn't help him.
    we had a male welder that did that.....sex change etc.
    the clown was UGLY as a male and his hands almost dragged on the floor when he walked.
    REALLY UGLY as a female.
    If you said anything to her/she/he/him/ it........ you would get a hate crime filed on you. either before or after the change. this was in liberal MN of course. but it was okay for him/her while going through the change to go into the office and ask the REAL woman where they bought their panties and if they were silk or cotton etc......
    SICK people.....SICK laws !

7. Default

In Mount Holly, NJ last august two "married" lesbians got into a domestic dispute-now one is wearing orange coveralls, indicted for Murder One.

Dallas, TX metro.. formerly Phoenix metro, AZ

now one is wearing orange coveralls,
    are they "dickies" brand? GRIN

They are poor regrettably sick perverted animals. Those that watch and admire these animals are equally as sick and perverted.

Being sick and perverted is looked at by today's millennials as being "cool." If you don't swing both ways, you ain't cool no more.

Our trolls are just trying to be "cool," to be like the Caityns and the kneelers... they do not know nor they do they care they are literally destroying what used to be called civilization.

I guess Bruce really was, to quote the old punch line, a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Red whenever I read or hear someone complain that life today is so much worse because of someone or something, I wonder: so when where things that much better? And for who?

Go ahead, announce the year when things were at their peak and explain why.