Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm all for a background check and 10 day waiting period on renting trucks.

As for that SOB in New York................GET A ROPE!
    "No man's life, liberty, or property is safe, while Congress is in session." Mark Twain

2. Default

I heard one MSM reporter saying that some terrorists aren't even using weapons any more i.e. rifle/pistol, they are using tools now i.e. vehicles. Just another PC bozo.
    Fred Pillot
    Captain
    San Jose Zouaves

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Shapiro View Post
    I'm all for a background check and 10 day waiting period on renting trucks.

But don't hang him with it. Put it around his neck and drag his worthless muslim arse down the highway using a Home Depot rental truck. Let family members of the victims drive and sit in the back to "cheer him on".

Default grandson's bike

Bozos riding bikes in their skin tight speedo outfits, 2 riders taking up the entire lane of road, octogenerions riding 3 wheel bikes looking for soda/beer cans to get the can deposit, bike riders running stop signs/lights, etc, etc, etc. BTW, my avatar picture is my Grandson's fat tire bike with his AR attached. He rides defensively.
    Last edited by Major Tom; 11-02-2017 at 04:55. Reason: add info

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom View Post
    Bozos riding bikes in their skin tight speedo outfits, 2 riders taking up the entire lane of road, octogenerions riding 3 wheel bikes looking for soda/beer cans to get the can deposit, bike riders running stop signs/lights, etc, etc, etc.
    Although in this state, no registration or insurance is required (as it is even for a mo-ped), spandex & cry-baby hats are absolutely mandatory! Makes me marvel that, growing up in the country and riding miles almost every day, I survived this perilous activity.

And whatever the circumstances, a motorist involved in a car-bike collision is automatically assumed the cause of the accident unless he can somehow prove otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by clintonhater View Post
    Although in this state, no registration or insurance is required (as it is even for a mo-ped), spandex & cry-baby hats are absolutely mandatory! Makes me marvel that, growing up in the country and riding miles almost every day, I survived this perilous activity.

And whatever the circumstances, a motorist involved in a car-bike collision is automatically assumed the cause of the accident unless he can somehow prove otherwise.
    Even if someone clips a cyclist using the left turn lane, at night with no lights or reflectors. See the cycle weenies doing that all the time at four and six lane intersections. Their argument is they're supposed to follow the traffic laws. Hold on now just a minute underpants boy wearing a painted armadillo hat. Your're to obey the traffic LAWS, not follow the motorized traffic PATTERNS. They just don't get the part about cyclists navigating intersections the same as pedestrians. It's in the book!

Know of a person who was sideswiped by a cycle weenie while making a left. Guess who was ticketed.
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**

7. Default

No license, insurance, or registration required for bikes in NY, the highest-taxing state in the country. So we get this: http://gothamist.com/2014/09/23/cycl...in_central.php

Likewise, in San Fran: http://gothamist.com/2014/09/23/cycl...in_central.php

And London: https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...an-lay-wounded

Dallas, TX metro.. formerly Phoenix metro, AZ

which one?
    Cuomo?
    Bloomberg?
    or the truck driver alluah akbar dude?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Former Cav View Post
    which one?
    Cuomo?
    Bloomberg?
    or the truck driver alluah akbar dude?
    No contest: Cuomo. He wants badly to be Prez, and I sincerely hope the Dems give him the chance...because his face, voice, & asshole personality is so revolting that even NY Dems are sick of him.

Quote Originally Posted by clintonhater View Post
    No contest: Cuomo. He wants badly to be Prez, and I sincerely hope the Dems give him the chance...because his face, voice, & asshole personality is so revolting that even NY Dems are sick of him.
    One would think so but for the illegal's and those who thrive on welfare and free healthcare the bigger the asshole the better. I have zero faith in the American voters. Though Trump won the election he should have won by a much larger margin. It is very disturbing to me that hillary got as many votes as she did. The least bit of good or bad news whether true or fabricated could and would have turned the election. Never underestimate the democrat votes, remember, the dead vote democrat and they vote often. Also the POS federal and state liberal judges can sway an election by ordering no ID checks. Then there are those that count the ballots. Hopefully Trump will get some of this mess ironed out in the time he has left in office.
    Last edited by Allen; 11-09-2017 at 07:45.